About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

PLURK

she

She smiles a lot, she do, though she appears reticent in public.

I can't really explain, how I feel every time I see it.

Whenever I hurt her, I felt like I've damaged the world. I've damaged my world. Since the day that I've known her, and the day I saw her, I promised to take good care of the reactions of her face. Well, I've managed to do that for a while... She is really something that could boggle my mind forever. Though I felt that I'm bound to find domicile in her.

She cheers me up whenever I feel like I'm not myself. Though sometimes, I more likely to do this to her :) But I must act like such. She changed me. I like myself now. She makes me happy. She makes me complete. She always does things with a little twist. And I find myself drawn twisted to her. I like her. I love her.

I've liked her real self. I've found out that we really are opposites, in a way that its the one the binds us. I respect her actions, words, opinions, thoughts and all. It's all the same, that's why I keep falling for her. This is not an accentuation, just prolly sweet truths.

I'll never know how. Hell, I don't want to know.
She just do things, then I fall :)