About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

PLURK

Her

Her views.

For the first time, her views are the same with mine.
Nothing lasts forever.

But, I can't explain the fact that, even If I know what future may bring us, or what we really want for future. I just can't stop falling :) As I've told you before. I didn't choose for what I am feeling. Even though I was not meant to fall for her. Something in me does. I don't have a "get used to" attitude for her, its always the first time. And I defined I was not obsessed, but I was in love.

As far as I can say and logically think of, this plethora, may reached maturity.
I don't want to think the if's and but's that may follow.
Love today, see tomorrow.
I don't expect anything in return. Because I don't want to hurt her in the end and destroy the friendship we have :) This Love cannot be selfish, it understands.